Thursday, August 31, 2006

For old times sake

Hey, girl, long time no see
Do you have a little time to spend with me
I wanna know what’s been going onIn your life, huh, talk to me, baby
Your hair, perfume you wear
Brings back memories, oh, of you and me
You look so fine, you blow my mind
All over again, ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...So much has happened in my life
Since we parted
What about you
Now I’ve got myself together
And I know just what I want
And right now,I know that it’s you, you
Rock me tonight for old times sake
Would you baby, hey
Roll with me tonight for old times sake
Ooh...ooh...ooh...oh...oh...

From Freddie Jackson's Rock Me Tonight

This song is the inspiration of the next manlaw, which was inspired by Arizona Cardinals rookie quarterback Matt Leinart. Leinart is in this manlaw because apparently his on again off again girlfriend is expecting to deliver a boy in October. She was a basketball player for USC, where Leinart won the Heisman Trophy two seasons ago. Apparently the girl’s father spread this news, only weeks after Leinart signed a multi-million dollar deal. Now old girl says Matt should focus on this season and we will deal with things after ward. Manlaw states that Leinart read the wrong defense in this situation and if you are getting blitzed from the past, they least you should do is wear some damn Trojans. Damn, you would think since you played for USC for five years that the team nickname (Trojans) would stick to your head. Manlaw 2: If you are going to turn back the hands of time then one must be prepared for ANY consequences of such a move.

7 comments:

journiemajor said...

I saw an article about them yesterday. But I thought it said long-time girlfriend, and they're planning to get married?

But who knows, maybe she caught him at the right time, and with enough drank up in him, and/or she could've just had that good stuff.

Mystifiedlady said...

Nah...she was off and on with him throughout their time at USC. So I guess this means he won't be kicking it with Paris Hilton. Marriage is not in the plans for them...maybe they will change their minds.

Personally I don't think she is going to go back to school. Her baby daddy is about to make millions. She can just kick, push and coast until the bundle of joy turns 18.

courtney said...

woot woo! go trojans! sorry...i was required by alumni law to do that.....in ANY case...yeah...sad state of affairs..:(

onefromphilly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
onefromphilly said...

If a man doesn't want to get a woman pregnant there are a few things he can do or not do. Matt Leinart chose none of the above.
Why does she have to be preceived as a gold digger. Women get pregnant everyday. And many of them by men that don't have an NFL, NBA, or MLB contract.

Gooders Girl said...

He was careless with his sperm. Oh well.

He clearly did not protect himself.

I am sure he wants to go forth and multiply and this is the beginning of many children.

So what if this chick gets an easy pay day?

I am sure she put up with a lot of chit to get this far.

Don't we all seek good providers?

How many of you women have tried to get pregnant for a guy to keep him or try to stay with a guy cos of his bank balance? Okay ... well I know you know people who have.

She just got 'lucky' before all of you did.

She ain't a gold digger she attached herself the best man/provider in her sphere.

So What!

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

maybe it was him trying to keep her. most guys who are as talented as Matt have been having girls throw it at em since Pee Wee Football.

He knew good and damn well what he was doing, and she's giving birth to a paycheck.