Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where to meet womem

O.K. Fellas.

You're single (and don't want to be) and you're looking for a woman. I go out often in New Jersey and New York City and sometimes in Philadelphia and here is what I've observed. There are too many of our beautiful women who are single and in most cases don't want to be.

It might be our fault. It might even be her fault. It could be both of our faults.

Something has to give.

Now, I can't promise you that she'll be single or even a woman that you would want to date...that's your homework assignment...should you choose to accept it.

I'll just point you in the right direction. I've listed these as they came into my brain and not in order of importance. You're welcome to agree or disagree with me.

1) Weddings

2) Broadway plays and musicals.

3) Concerts of any adult male singer.

4) Happy Hours/Afterwork events

5) Home Depot/Lowes (this was strongly suggested by some single female homeowners in the Philly but I'm not officially buying it. lol)

6) Library

7) Spoken Word events

8) Fundraisers for charities

9) Museums

10) Any department store that has a good female shoe section.

11) Bookstores

12) Community service events

12) Wine tastings

13) Political events

14) Birthday parties of your single female friends

No comments: