Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Too Much Information...

I rarely side with Wendy Williams on a lot of things.

However, I must give her temporary amnesty for this interview with Carmen Bryan. (NSFW - not safe for work...I really mean it).

Seriously, I mean there are so many manlaws in this interview you could fill up a legal sized piece of paper (front and back).

Let's get to the excerpt that made me shudder in my computer chair.

Wendy to Carmen: So, you've slept with guys who have slept...with LOTS of women. You say that you caught one STD. Which strain of STD was it?

Carmen to Wendy: Chlamydia (with a smile on her face)

Wendy turns to Shawn (her studio sidekick): Is Chlamydia curable?

Shawn turns to Wendy: Yeah it is curable.

Wendy turns to Carmen: I knew he would know.

Shawn continues talking to Wendy while she's talking to Carmen:
I've never had it but I know it is curable.

Wendy to Carmen: So is that the only STD you've ever had?

Carmen to Wendy: Yes.

Wendy to Carmen: When is the last time you've had an HIV test?

Carmen: In 1999.

Wendy to Carmen: You haven't slept with anyone since 1999?

Carmen to Wendy: No. I wouldn't say that.

Wendy to Carmen: Were you having unprotected sex?

Carmen to Wendy: On occasion.

Wendy to everyone in the studio: Everybody is burning. E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y is B-U-R-N-I-N-G. New chairs please.

Wendy finishes this comment as she takes out a can of Lysol and starts spraying in Carmen's direction.

Hence the MANLAW: These days, it is important to know YOUR STATUS. However, it is more important that you know the status of a woman especially if you are going out into the rain without a rain coat. You might catch a cold and that cold might not be curable.

This has been a public service announcement from the brothers at BML.

6 comments:

Gooders Girl said...

Any woman who is pissed when you ask about her status is not ready for adult sex.

You ain't gettin passed first base if have not had a physical in the last 6 months and we ain't having sex (protected) unitl you get another test.

That includes head! Even then I gotta trust you to get that with out a condom. Hiv can also be passed by pre-cum and vaginal secretions.

Usually I ask up front.

STD's are curable. HIV/Aids is not!

Southerner in Suomi said...

Why is it so awkward to ask your partner to get tested? Go together and if he acts crazy that should make you suspicious.
And if you fucking so much that you need to get tested every six months...I don't even know....that's just disturbing.
I think a good rule of thumb is to just ask the person to come get tested with you or get tested after you end a relationship where you were having sex. Now if you have jump-offs and random hook-ups, I'ma leave that alone cause I don't know nothing about that.

Sherlon Christie said...

@morgan

Q: I meet this girl and find out her status - positive for the clap?
A: I wave goodbye as I walk away.

Q: Now, how many of us would still be OK with sleeping with this girl if we had a condom on?
A: Not me. I don't do random hookups. I have to know you for a while and feel comfortable that you are a clean person. I also have to feel that you wouldn't jeopardize your own health...nevertheless...mine. This homie don't play that when it comes to life and death. I always chose life.
-----------------------------------
@godder's girl...I like the way you think.
-----------------------------------
@vdizzle...you described a situation that happened in my past. I asked someone to go get tested with me and she freaked out. She started accusing me of everything in the book. I'm like "if you have nothing to hide...then this should be no sweat." She didn't see it that way. She said I was judging her. I went and got tested by myself. Once I had confirmation that I was clean, it didn't matter what she thought.

Tupac Da Dogg said...

I may be forgiving if someone has had to clap was cured, especially if she was a victim of some ex-boyfriend who was cheating on her. But, if she's straight up scandalous, and still "positive," then I'm with spchrist. It's Hell-to-that-nah, good-bye.

Sherlon Christie said...

@morgan

Q: I meet this girl and find out her status - positive for the clap?
A: I wave goodbye as I walk away.

Q: Now, how many of us would still be OK with sleeping with this girl if we had a condom on?
A: Not me. I don't do random hookups. I have to know you for a while and feel comfortable that you are a clean person. I also have to feel that you wouldn't jeopardize your own health...nevertheless...mine. This homie don't play that when it comes to life and death. I always choose life.
-----------------------------------
@godder's girl...I like the way you think.
-----------------------------------
@vdizzle...you described a situation that happened in my past. I asked someone to go get tested with me and she freaked out. She started accusing me of everything in the book. I'm like "if you have nothing to hide...then this should be no sweat." She didn't see it that way. She said I was judging her. I went and got tested by myself. Once I had confirmation that I was clean, it didn't matter what she thought.

Anonymous said...

I have no problem asking about someone's status. I go name, age, STD status. If they have a problem with me asking, that is a sign I should leave it alone.