Thursday, December 28, 2006

Have it your way ?

a quick survey for everyone out there. . .

1. when dating do you date one person at a time ?

2. what are the pro's of dating multiple people simultaneously ?

3. what are the con's ?

Me, I prefer to date one person at a time but I gotta be feeling her and feel like I'm getting what I need in return.

The pros are guarding against developing real feelings. I mean 3 first dates in one month. If you are into variety.

See answer # 2

ps. Women please try to be honest with this. . .I promise I wont use it against you in a court of law !

6 comments:

LaPreghiera said...

Happy New Year!
"Dating" is socializing to me, so more than one at a time :). Once I have socialized someone enough to want to pursue a relationship, then my attention becomes more exclusive.

Amadeo said...

I have dated more than one at a time but, usually someone takes my full attention and the rest fall away.

The pro's are that my ego is well fed and I never feel like I'm not using my time well.

The cons, keeping up with all of them. I'm just not built for it.

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I agree with both Athena and Amadeo and their reasons for dating more than one person at a time.

When I feel that one person stands out more or if he captivates me enough then I'll zone in on him only. Otherwise, I'm dating around. I mean, who doesn't like options? I do!

I also want to add that I believe whomever I'm dating can date whomever they choose, too. The game changes when we discuss exclusivity. Until then...we date.

Jamaal said...

I'd rather date one at a time, but I have dated more than one before...

the pro's of dating more than 1:
-confidence/ego boost
-it really makes me greatful that there are more available beautiful black sistas' then men (we as men are seriously outnumbered)
-if things don't work romantically, alot of females make good friends or contacts

con's:
-since thte man is expected to pay, that can get rather expensive
-if u are a good guy at heart, the temptation to be a "playa", can be overwheming
-too much to keep up with

Lola Gets said...

Hey, this is a pretty old post...are you ever coming back?? Id love to read more!
L

Sherlon Christie said...

One person at a time. I stopped playing games in high school