Thursday, February 08, 2007

Get your wet wipes !

Okay. . .Okay. . .Okay. . .

Let's talk about Lisa Nowak. No, I'm not going to bash her or be insensitive to what people are deeming "mental anguish". We have all wanted to be the object of someone's romantic attention. I mean I remember I was like 20 and I thought my girlfriend was cheating on me. She went out and was calling me drunk saying she would be home late. My "mentally anguished" ass walked about 15 minutes to her crib at 3:00 am to sit between two cars across the street waiting to see who she came home with. Luckily for me it was only 15 minutes away and I'm a man so I didn't see the need to rock a diaper !

First off she's a married mother of 3. So already I'm losing sympathy for her "anguished" ass ! Second, how are you mentally and intellectually fit to be an astronaut but yet drive 900 miles to confront a woman about a man who ain't even yours wearing a diaper. I mean what was she listening to in the whip. How are you driving and just peeing on yourself ? That ain't gangsta ! I know. The astronauts wear diapers for take off and landing. But damn that's exiting and entering a planet's atmosphere. This is driving. Pull your dumb ass over. I'm sorry, I'm bashing.

And. And. She was going to kidnap this chic. She wasn't even sure that homegirl was seeing dude. She just snapped and decided she was willing to risk her husband, 3 children, a career at NASA, and was going to pack a bag, fill up with gas, throw on a diaper and roll out huh ? Just like that ?
Now, was she driving a hybrid cuz what car goes 9 hours w/o a refill ? Why she couldn't piss then ?(ghetto grammar, picture we on the front porch)

She runs up on chic and tries to get in the car then knocks on the window and sprays pepper spray in the window. Oh lawd. This is the best scheme an astronaut could come up with ? And why do people cover their face on the way to court. Don't they know we got the mug shot, we got the name. . .what the hell ?

So now the real question. . .Is she just crazy in love ? or Just crazy ?
I mean I have made women cry. I have caused stress, and probably "mental anguish".
I have had pictures cut up and put in my mailbox ? I've had my house broken into by my woman and I have had a woman follow me home (walking). . .and we were young. I mean it was me and her. Not me and her and her husband and 3 kids. So, what was he doing that she would do some crazy shit like that on a hunch ?

And she's a f#$%in astronaut son. I saw armageddon. The cats go through rigorous training on how to survive in extreme environments. They are supposed to be on some top level mensa sh#t. Suduku ain't sh@t to them. They are supposed to be able to perservere through "mental anguish" not cave in and throw some D (iaper)'s on it and ride out !

All over now travelers will be trying to save time by wearing diapers. F around and see NASA endorsing depends.

"Is your life busy ? Feel like you don't time for sh!t ? Rock depends, handle your business, you can deal with that other sh#t later !"

Manlaw: if you go visit a woman and she has diapers but no kids and no old folks on a bed in the living room. . .RUN !

10 comments:

seedofeve said...

LMAO! you straight took the thoughts right out of me head. tsk, tsk, tsk. some folks have too much free time. hot steaming mess. LOL.

Paula D. said...

Whew! I think she is just crazy!!!! He must have been laying it down!!!!!

hizzle said...

ok seriously, for as well thought out as the *means* to this plan were, the *end* was very poorly executed.

doesn't this ho tivo law and order between missions into outer space?

Amadeo said...

When I hear about the Rubber Tubes I think about Marv from Sin City.

CNEL said...

I had to go read the whole article about this craziness.

I'm stuck on the diaper.

But for real she was a fighter pilot and she didn't have more fight in her. I'm not advocating violence, but if you going be crazy and deranged, be crazy and deranged and forceful. I was a little disappointed by her efforts.

LaPreghiera said...

Ladies & Gents, it ain't ever that serious....

Gooders Girl said...

Never ever ever ever. Won't say I won't try an' killa bitch but I ain't doin it in diaper EVER!

Sherlon Christie said...

This might be your best post in the history of Manlaw!

Prophetess said...

Was it really a diaper? Could it have been a Depends?

I wouldn't have wanted to be the guard in lock-up to pat her down. I'da said: "Bitch, is you wearing a diaper?" LOL!

Good post, and nice to make your acquaintance.

BeautifulZaria said...

one word...delusional